Cj and All -

Regarding the darkroom, I have almost given up on
mine.  Last week CompUSA had a great deal on the new
Epson 3200 scanner that I could not pass up.
Accordingly, I have spent the last week scanning and
printing various negatives (pinhole and otherwise),
via MIS Quadtones and I can only say that I am truly
amazed.  The best part - today after a
not-so-productive day of shooting (and a much more
productive day of building pinholes) I had my final
images in a very short period of time.

Polaroid, Pinhole, and Digital are three great peas in
a pod.  The images created with my digital darkroom
are quite inspiring, an besides,  with polaroid who
really needs a darkroom?

Don

> Currently I am using a 4x5 camera I made up and
using Polaroid 55 type film. I am hoping to scan in
the negatives and then use my computer to keep an
album of my work. I do not have a darkroom available.
Any feedback would be most welcome.