CJ Rumpolo wrote:

> Hi, and a happy holiday to all. I was wondering, since I am pretty much a
> newbie at pinholing, and I am enjoying each moment so far, has anyone had
> experience with the panopin camera? I am thinking about getting one though I
> am still designing one of my own (the fun part for myself), I just do not
> have an idea on how to get the film advance mechanism to work. Also just how
> do paper negatives compare to film negatives? If the paper negatives are
> just as good then I can forego the film advance mechanism.

What do you mean with panopin? 360 degrees or just "elongated"? If it's
the lasr one, a suggestion:
a)transform a Holga 120S into a pinhole camera (enough links one the
net) and then:
b)load her with 35 mm film!
See
http://www.theverb.com/holga/modification.htm

or Kim Taylor who did the same with a Lubitel 166
http://www.toycamera.com/KTaylor/index.html

If you are satisfied with 180 degrees, have a look on this page and
scroll down till "Marina Klein Willebroek"
http://users.pandora.be/taco/pinholes/mypinholes.html

Taco