Hi, and a happy holiday to all. I was wondering, since I am pretty much a
newbie at pinholing, and I am enjoying each moment so far, has anyone had
experience with the panopin camera? I am thinking about getting one though I
am still designing one of my own (the fun part for myself), I just do not
have an idea on how to get the film advance mechanism to work. Also just how
do paper negatives compare to film negatives? If the paper negatives are
just as good then I can forego the film advance mechanism.
    Currently I am using a 4x5 camera I made up and using Polaroid 55 type
film. I am hoping to scan in the negatives and then use my computer to keep
an album of my work. I do not have a darkroom available. Any feedback would
be most welcome. Enjoy. Oh and in keeping with the Easter holiday I was
wondering, has anyone thought about blowing out eggs and then coating the
inside with light sensitive emulsion exposing the eggs and then developing
and carefully cutting the eggs open? I see it in my head but its just one of
those random thoughts I get every  now and again. CJ