From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Andrew
Amundsen
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 2:48 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] 6x22 pinhole camera coverage?!

The camera is said to have a 60mm focal length. Does anyone have
experience with images made that wide, nearly 8.5 inches, from such a
focal lenth (at f/360) on 120 film? Are the edges even useful at that
extreme?

I guess what I'm getting at is this camera a gimmick? Will the user
most likey have to crop only the center portion of the neg. for a
usable image and not really get the full 22cm effect?

What do you think?

Thanks, Andrew