----- Original Message -----
From: ragowaring <ragowar...@btinternet.com>

> If you have a fear of being caught in the act however small the
probability,
> then announce to everyone what you are doing by making you camera a parody
> of a camera.

Have I mentioned my fear of attention from people.  It makes me extremely
sweaty and nervous.  And especially when they want to ask me questions about
what I am doing.  It all just makes me uncomfortable.  Some would call it
shy.

At this point I wouldn't even know what to shoot outside of my apartment.  I
have geared my ideas and images so much to where I live, that is what all my
ideas are of now.  And those ideas just keep coming.

Lisa