Colin - you make good points.  I would like to add another.  At
Parkhurst Center we require our represented artists and photographers to
provide a full disclosure statement for each print or photo.  We do not
tell them how to edition or if they should or should not edition. That
is an artistic decision but being faithful to the public is critical.
The disclosure statement is a simple way to do that.  They can use their
own or use one designed by the center.
Ray