I'm Kyle Carlson , age 35, from Atlanta, GA.

I'm working on building my own Medium Format Pinhole camera (out of foam core), until then I'm working on using PVC pipe to build pinhole lenses I can put onto one of my 35mm cameras.

Most of my photography up to now has been natural lighting shoots during plays or of local bands. It's challenging, but I've trained myself to hold the camera stead at 1/15th sec.
My film of choice is TMAX 400.

Schooling wise, I learned Photography in one of my Physics classes at Ga Tech (BS Physics) and have dabbled with it until a couple of years ago when I picked up an enlarger at a thrift store. (I also have an MA English and work as a Graphic Artist) :-)

Take Care.
Kyle.