Sorry about not identifying the pinholes. They are the beach scene at
the middle of the lefthand column and the image at the top of the
righthand column. Both handheld using Ilford Delta 3200.

As for the edges my lab prints with a filed-out negative carrier for me
when I want the full image. The other images on the page are various
forms of plastic camera, the self-portrait using a 17mm plastic lens on
a 120 camera for that Sam Wang-ish circular image. I'm glad you like the
images.
Howard Wells