El dv, 01 mar 2002 17:41:11 Drew Northup ha escrit:
> The _wonderful_ US of A has some messy laws when it comes to software.
> Don't worry too much about the details of how I'll pull this off--that's
> my problem ;-).  For now I'm the only one doing _any_ cvs committing
> anyway.  That clears up some problems there.  And yes, I do know who to
> talk to about setting up a new non-US hosted site--so that is already
> being worked on.

If there are any legal problems on distributing Plex86 from the US,
please explain them. Plex86' packages are in the main branch of
Debian, which means that we are distributing them from the US.

We have a non-US branch specifically for software that can only
be distributed from outside the US. If Plex86 meets that category,
then please keep me informed. Thanks

Robert Millan          Debian/GNU user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/