On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 12:31:10PM -0600, Ranando King wrote:
> I've been following this list since before Kevin bailed and I feel sorry for
> Drew having to pick up the load of lead in this project. I've got a
> suggestion about the CVS situation that might just get things moving faster.
> If there were 3 CVS code archives and 1 CVS patch archive, then everyone
> should be able to work without fear of destroying something vital or worse
> yet, suffering a severe rollback on rejected work. Here's the idea:

3 CVS code archives? I have never seen a project doing this and a lot
of projects can cope with a much higher load just using one
repository. The only thing you need is people with CVS access and have
enough time and knowledge to review patches and commit them. We don't
have 1000 developers and the few people who are working on plex86 one
CVS archive is enough.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]