De : Alan W. Irwin [ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 26 août 2009 17:04
À : Rochel, Alban
Cc : Plplot-devel mailing list
Objet : Re: [Plplot-devel] Qt driver update

On 2009-08-26 10:01+0100 Rochel, Alban wrote:

> You will find attached a patch for the Qt driver.

It applies and builds without errors and the speedup in -dev qtwidget for
animations like example 17 is extraordinary.  I also get a x17c -dev
qtwidget time that is comparable with the -dev xwin one.

If I try

./qt_example -bg ffffff

I do get the specified white background to the GUI.

However, I also get the error message

QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name 'ffffff'

Can that error message be suppressed or are we stuck with it?

That's the last qt issue (and an extremely minor one at that) that I am aware
of on Linux.

Thanks very much for all your efforts to make the qt devices some of the
best that we have on Linux, and I am sure that with some additional work
(especially with lots of test reports from our developers to help you narrow
down the issues) the same will be true on Mac OS X and Windows.

I have committed your patch as revision 10346.  I am really happy to see
this go in before our release.