De : Werner Smekal [sme...@iap.tuwien.ac.at]
Date d'envoi : jeudi 27 août 2009 08:05
À : Alan W. Irwin
Cc : Rochel, Alban; Plplot-devel mailing list
Objet : Re: [Plplot-devel] Qt driver update

Hi Alban,

> I have committed your patch as revision 10346.  I am really happy to
> see
> this go in before our release.

I tried the latest plplot code from svn with Qt 4.5.1 on Mac Os X and
the issues still remain:

* if I start an example (qtwidget device) from the terminal a window
pops up in the background which is just grey. After I click on it, the
plot updates.
* example 17 doesn't update even if it gets the focus. Instead it
remains grey and after some time I'll get only the last plot of
example 17
* example 16 has wrong colors. The following warning messages are
print to the screen:

*** PLPLOT WARNING ***
Unrecognized cmap1 format 0.0   1.0   1.0   1.0   1.0 0

*** PLPLOT WARNING ***
Unrecognized cmap1 format 0. 240. 0.5 1.0 1. 0

*** PLPLOT WARNING ***
Unrecognized cmap1 format 0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   1.0 0

HTH,
Werner

> Alan
> __________________________
> Alan W. Irwin
>
> Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and
> Astronomy,
>
> Programming affiliations with the FreeEOS equation-of-state
> implementation
> for stellar interiors (freeeos.sf.net); PLplot scientific plotting
> software
> package (plplot.org); the libLASi project (unifont.org/lasi); the
> Loads of
> Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
> (lbproject.sf.net).
> __________________________
>
> Linux-powered Science
> __________________________

Dr. Werner Smekal
Institut fuer Allgemeine Physik
Technische Universitaet Wien
Wiedner Hauptstr 8-10
A-1040 Wien
Austria

email: sme...@iap.tuwien.ac.at
web: http://www.iap.tuwien.ac.at/~smekal
phone: +43-(0)1-58801-13463 (office), +43-(0)1-58801-13469 (laboratory)
fax: +43-(0)1-58801-13499