Hi Alan,

On 2010-05-06 02:12, Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> The multiple platform test moral is still correct, however; there are
> certain segfaults that show up on some platforms and not others.

I propagated the changes to examples 6 and 7 to F77, F95 and Tcl (the
latter not tested yet, but the first two give perfect results - after
some repairs to the first round of changes ;) I will commit them later
today). But, in the process of testing I came across a rather strange
problem:

(I ran on Windows XP, with the MinGW GNU compilers)
test-drv-info stops with an error of -10356462 (or something similar),
thus terminating the build. Restarting the build makes it fail again,
but now on the next device.

So, by stepping through all configured devices, I was able to build
the examples (and hence ferret out the glitches in my changes), but I
do not understand the failure as such. Has anyone seen something
similar happening? (A first glance at the code did not reveal anything
strange - I did notice from running it via tclsh that the program
fails on an unknown signal)

I will try and investigate what is going on, but I fear it happens
somewhere in libtool and that is very much terra incognita for me.

Regards,

Arjen