Could you try the latest svn trunk version (revision 12954) with your
checker?  For most cases I just modified api.xml, but in a few cases
the documented name of the parameters made more sense than the name
used in plplot.h and the code in src/*.c so I changed the source
code instead.

With revision 12954 (or later) the result of your checker should be a
list of the remaining 9 (or less) undocumented functions in api.xml
but nothing else.

On 2014-01-22 15:40+0800 Hailiang Wang wrote:

> Here is the result of the comparison [from the checker].

The above revision should get rid of plgriddata (misspelling in docs)
and plwid (not properly deprecated) from the following list of 11
functions.  It will take a while to implement the missing
documentation for the remaining 9 functions on this list, but I hope
to deal with a few of those later today.

> c_plbtime is not documented.
> c_plconfigtime is not documented.
> c_plctime is not documented.
> c_plgcmap1_range is not documented.
> c_plgdrawmode is not documented.
> c_plgriddata is not documented.
> c_plot3dcl is not documented.
> c_plscmap1_range is not documented.
> c_plsdrawmode is not documented.
> c_plsurf3dl is not documented.
> c_plwid is not documented.

The above revision should have dealt with the remaining issues
reported by your checker below.

> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function pladv ( sub page )
> number 3 parameter name mismatch for function plbox3 ( nxsub nsubx )
> number 7 parameter name mismatch for function plbox3 ( nysub nsuby )
> number 11 parameter name mismatch for function plbox3 ( nzsub nsubz )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plcol0 ( color icol0 )
> number 17 parameter name mismatch for function plcolorbar ( labels label )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plcont ( z f )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plfont ( font ifont )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plfontld ( set fnt )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgfam ( fam p_fam )
> number 1 parameter name mismatch for function plgfam ( num p_num )
> number 2 parameter name mismatch for function plgfam ( bmax p_bmax )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgfci ( fci pfci )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( xp p_xp )
> number 1 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( yp p_yp )
> number 2 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( xleng p_xleng )
> number 3 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( yleng p_yleng )
> number 4 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( xoff p_xoff )
> number 5 parameter name mismatch for function plgpage ( yoff p_yoff )
> plggriddata does not exist but remains in doc.
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgstrm ( strm p_strm )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgxax ( digmax p_digmax )
> number 1 parameter name mismatch for function plgxax ( digits p_digits )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgyax ( digmax p_digmax )
> number 1 parameter name mismatch for function plgyax ( digits p_digits )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function plgzax ( digmax p_digmax )
> number 1 parameter name mismatch for function plgzax ( digits p_digits )
> number 0 parameter name mismatch for function pllsty ( n lin )
> parameter count mismatch for function plot3dc

Thanks very much for your essential help in getting api.xml more
consistent with plplot.h, and I hope your updated checker report will
be much smaller for the latest svn trunk version of PLplot.