On 2015-02-18 11:46-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

>> Anyway, on to Cygwin. I expect that to go smoother.
>>

> The problem that occurs with Cygwin is that the path to find the
driver DLLs depends on the configuration that is being tested. After
installation it is something very different.

Yes, there is a separate install tree for each of the three major
configurations that are being tested by the script.

> Maybe I should leave the
files and put up with 40 GB until the end of the test.

This should not be an issue.  By default after one of the sub-tests
are run, the script cleans up the PostScript, etc., plot result files
that are generated during a test.  So I think the high water mark disk
usage is something like 4GB instead.