On 2015-02-16 07:49-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> Hi Alan,

Good.

So why then were you dissatisfied with the test_noninteractive result
which should have shown no differences between Fortran and Tcl results
and corresponding C results?  Did you forget to test master tip (which
includes my tiny change to force the Fortran and Tcl versions of
example 8 to produce Sombrero results rather than Rosenbrock)?

If the test_noninteractive target result for master tip is now good
for Fortran and Tcl, then time to move on to the test_noninteractive
target for MinGW/MSYS (not MinGW alone) and the further expansions of
these tests I discussed.

It would be a wonderful result if you could show that both Cygwin
and MinGW/MSYS produced good comprehensive test results now.