On 2015-04-04 21:27-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> I had to suppress the test_interactive part as well as the traditional build,
> but then it finished all right. See the attached tgz-file for the details.

I agree that limited Cygwin result looks good (other than the
test_interactive and traditional parts). When time permits
post-release it would be good to expand this limited Cygwin result to
more components (via installing them on Cygwin) and also sorting out
the problems for the interactive and traditional parts of the test.
But for this release it shows at least these limited components work
for all our build configurations on Cygwin which is a great relief to
me as release manager after nothing worked for Greg.

To finish this off so I can post this result in the wiki for this
release could you also please send the script stderr and stdout output
that is normally sent to the screen?

To repeat what I told Greg recently, you can capture that script output with
e.g.,

scripts/comprehensive_test.sh <-- options you used for that script> \
>& comprehensive_test.sh.out

Note that command will hang initially until you answer the question at
the end of comprehensive_test.sh.out that would ordinarily be sent to
the screen for the case where script output was not redirected (by
">&") to comprehensive_test.sh.out.

Thanks.