Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss said on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:10:16 -0700

>Jays Two Cents explains it pretty effectively:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fc5ZX6Kzk

Thank you Ryan,

From that video I learned that the regulation is somewhat bizarre and
might not be optimal at addressing the climate crisis. I imagine that
those resenting government intrusion will learn that the level of
intrusion is very minor, and it's done for a reason.

On a personal level I learned that the computer I just built in
December would be California compliant if shipped as a prebuilt
computer by a manufacturer, assuming I have a 600 watt power supply,
which I don't remember.

And I learned that I should not do what I was planning on
doing: Defeating the sleep function on my computer.

Thanks for posting the actual facts.

SteveT

Steve Litt