greg zegan via PLUG-discuss said on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:48:02 +0000
(UTC)

> The irony is the United States and the West in general was suppose to
> be against tyranny and centrally planned economies and governments.
> At least that is what I was told growing up.  U.S.S.R. and Russia
> bad.  America good.  We have now become what the Soviet Union was.
> Tyrannical and oppressive.  Free Speech?  Only for me and not for
> thee.

The sky is falling. Why don't you talk to people who actually lived in
the Soviet Union? And find me a country with freer speech than the US.
Centrally planned economy? I never had to do any paperwork for
Troubleshooters.Com except a state sales tax license.

SteveT

Steve Litt