Buddy who ran cox business had 6 ip's.  stacked them on the router and
provided different SNAT/DNAT to the boxes behind.  There was some
configuration fiddliness with the modem, but this was years ago.  any
reasonable router would be able to do this, the main question is how the
modem handles it.

James McPhee
jmc...@gmail.com