From: Joshua Zeidner <jjzeid...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 12:55 PM

  Clearly they are doing it for symbolic purposes... which is why we should do
it right back to them.  Apple products are overpriced and overpromoted anyway.
They are a California based company but they certainly do most of their work
overseas.  The way things are currently going the outsourcing equation will
change, and possibly become invalid.

  -jmz