I think you missed my point.  My Point : Just because there is as much crime
last year as this year does not mean there isn't a problem.

So there might not be an increase in crime in LA.  Does that mean that 1/2 the
homicides in LA being from Illegals is not important.

The article you put a link to said there is no increase in crime.  So if my
neighbor was arrested last year for beating his wife and was arrested again
this year for beating his wife there would be no change in the crime level.  So
do we solve the problem or say, hay crime has leveled off, lets go get a beer
and let my neighbor's wife deal with it?

So Phoenix is number two and Mexico City is number one.  I still want crime to
be reduced.

Also if you are caught here illegally you must be remove back to your country.
That is the law.  No rewards.  If we reward them then we must reward the guy
that sole your car.  Have you had a car stolen?  Everyone I know has had a car
stolen while living in Phoenix.  I was here 90 days and they stole my truck.
It was paid for and I had liability insurance.   The next day I was $2500
poorer and had a $300/mo car payment.  Not to mention my insurance went up
because I now had full coverage on a new car.  I'll almost bet you my truck was
taken to Mexico by an illegal. Would take too much to explain why I believe
that.

Just because crime stats are flat does not mean the crime being committed is
not bad.

Bet you did not know that the labor and delivery department of the Bisbee
hospital had to be closed.  Why?  Illegals crossing the boarder to have their
babies.  Now if you live in Bisbee and your wife goes into labor what do you
do?  Drive 30 miles to Sierra Vista.  Tell me how that is a win-win situation.

What about Barnet?  Was that fair?  What about Rob Krenz who was killed outside
of Douglas?  The Cochise County Sheriff said crime has not risen in his county
over the last 10 years.  Tell that to Krenz's family.

Douglas has been to main point of entry for over 10 years.  It is in Cochise
County.  Tell that to my father who had to leave Douglas because the town was
over run with illegals.

Hey the crime level might have remained constant however there is a Border
Patrol Agent on every corner.  It has become a militarized zone.  650 Border
Patrol Agents in a town that only has a population of 20,000 people.

Hey but crime has not risen!

Keith Smith