Regardless of your political point of view or personal feelings on the
issues boycotts by state are stupid and pointless. These boycotts of
arizona do not affect those who affect the law. The boycotts only hurt
those they are trying to protect. I am a fan of an eye for an eye but
these boycotts end up taking a toe, thunb and an ear with the eye.

--
Sent from my mobile device

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: gu...@asterisk.rhinoequipment.com