Sure, some of the radical rhetoric, on both sides, sounds scary, and I
understand people are upset and angry. While I don't think a listserv lends
to people understanding each other on a volatile issue like this, I thought
I'd still share this link from the conservative think tank, the Cato
Institute.

Misguided Fears of Crime Fuel Arizona Immigration Law
http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/04/27/misguided-fears-of-crime-fuel-arizona-immigration-law/