On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 06:58, James Finstrom
<jfinst...@rhinoequipment.com>wrote:

> Regardless of your political point of view or personal feelings on the
> issues boycotts by state are stupid and pointless. These boycotts of
> arizona do not affect those who affect the law. The boycotts only hurt
> those they are trying to protect. I am a fan of an eye for an eye but
> these boycotts end up taking a toe, thunb and an ear with the eye.
>
> I agree.. boycotting unrelated entities is stupid.
We have a new entity to add to the list of 'Arizona Boycotters'.. Seattle
city council :)
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/05/17/seattle-residents-oppose-arizona-boycott

I wasn't planning on vacationing in Seattle.. but I'll definitely not go
there now :)
Fortunately Linux has no official country or state of origin for people to
boycott.

JD