While I agree that it is generally preferable to try to keep this forum as
focused as possible on primarily Linux related topics ... on the other
hand as long as the subject line clearly states "OT" ... then why not just
let it run its course.

Seems to me that the main thing is to just make sure that "OT" is added to
the subject line and avoid replying to anything off-topic if "OT" is not
in the subject line. How difficult is that to do?

I appreciate the insightful comments that so many astute plug members have
(on more topics than just Linux).

Does anyone here really disagree with the concept of vigorously enforcing
the laws of the land?

Please visit this link: http://www.upquick.com/america