As the Austrians point out, deflation in real terms (not inflicted by the
Federal Reserve) is actually a result of the innovation of the free market
and the creation of wealth (as individuals create wealth, things become more
affordable... think of the cost of a brand new technology, like DDR3, as
time progresses, it comes down).
So, you are right, we should experience a general deflation as innovation
creates wealth, making things more affordable for all. (this includes things
like healthcare).

Eric