Thats not really deflation... you have to consider purchasing power
overseas, etc. which is a function of money supply, interest rates, and
other factors.  That's just reducing size of government, which I'm in favor
of.  Real deflation is simply not possible.  I think we bought a one way
ticket to financial disaster I'm sad to say.

  -jmz