Thanks for the alternative options. Very enlightening.

However, the right analogy for the red hat net work wold be. "Why
can't I use Red Hat Network on my Red Hat installation just because
I'm from the Philippines?"

I don't want the the iPad's Apps on my Android Phone. I want Android
Apps on my Android Phone.

But Open Source has indeed shown that it is better, because of the
presence of alternatives. Sana nga lang walang discrimination. But
that is not an open source issue. Thank you list members for pointing
that out.

From,
Danny Ching