To stress "As others have suggested, you may be able to use a VM" - at my final job before retirement (Large bank, Fortune 500, etc) everything possible was migrated to in-house VMs. I want to say mail services were an early migration. In any case, the entire mail infrastructure was run on virtual servers.

There's no need for a physical server.

On 2018-06-18 10:12, Louis Kowolowski wrote:
What requirements are leading to the physical space?
As others have suggested, you may be able to use a VM, which could be
much cheaper ($5/10/mo perhaps). If you do need space for a physical
machine, that doesn't sound too unreasonable (depending on where
you're looking, you may be able to find something cheaper). You may be
able to quibble over exactly what internet connection you get,
depending on requirements.