You are not going to get 300Mbt all day long continuously off a cell network.
It just won't happen.  It's hard enough with landline broadband but at least
they know what's going on and can manage it some.  With mobile you can have a
heavy user move into the cell you are on and move out and that will impact your
bandwidth.

My Comcast Business cell plan is $17 a month, this is limited data though
unlimited calling and text.  2GB I think. I've never exceeded it.  Their
unlimited plans are more expensive of course but not that much.

And I have never been disconnected on data from it.  In fact I've even tethered
a laptop to my S9 and driven from Hillsboro to PDX with the lappy on and logged
in over a VPN.  Probably passed through a dozen cell boundaries never been
disconnected on data.

They use Verizon as a backbone.  Their residential cell stuff is sold under
Xfinity of course.

You are free to pay a lot of money for cellular service if you want.  But if
you research what an MVNO is and how modern cell networks work you can save a
ton of money.  They all use the same towers and the reliability is exactly the
same from the same tower.  It's all branding nowadays.

These router-only devices from Verizon use the EXACT same cellular network and
backbone my cell phone does.   You just pay a lot more money for a neutered
cell phone that has voice and texting cut off of it.  And a pretty plastic box
with feet on it and a power cord instead of a cell charger.

What people often don't realize with MVNOs is they sometimes will change
carriers.  Consumer Cellular for example switched from TMobile's towers to
ATT's towers.  So a lot of CC phones out at the coast slowly started losing
reliability, signal, etc.  Replacing the sim with a new one fixes that.  You
just had to call CC for one.   The same issue happened with Verizon a few years
ago as well and they aren't an MVNO they just contracted with different towers.

Ted