Your client is complaining about the new host key. You need to remove the
old hostkey from your *CLIENT'S* known_hosts file. The message is telling
you what it doesn't like "Offending ED25519 key in
/home/rshepard/.ssh/known_hosts:2".

So, you can use an editor to remove the offending line 2, and you'll be
asked to accept the new hostkey the next time to connect.

--
Russell