Stuart Jansen wrote:

Really? I see that as a sign of our country's cohesiveness. Compared to
many countries, both of our parties are pretty moderate. We have plenty
You have a different definition of moderate than people who study world politics:

http://politicalcompass.org/analysis2

If you look at the bottom graph and if you define conservative as the upper right quadrant on that graph(which would be a neo-conservative) Then Bush is the most extreme of any current leader. I consider both parties neo-conservative. Nader is Liberal. The green party is Liberal. The libertarian party and constitutional parties are libertarian(on a federal level anyways). None of them are "moderate" but that's all relative.

Kyle