On 04/18/2012 08:26 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> Case in point.  Ever had code you wrote a couple of months ago, you went
> back and looked at and now you have no clue anymore how or why it works?

Since I've been doing all my personal programming in Python, I can
honestly say that hasn't happened to me very often recently.  I know
that sounds like hyperbole, but it's actually much more true now than it
ever was with any other language I have used in the past.  Just 5 cents
canadian (no more pennies up here, and sometimes that's 5.005 cents
USD!).  This of course has nothing to do with web development (which
even in Python just isn't my thing).