On Apr 18, 2012 11:03 PM, "Jonathan Duncan" <jonat...@bluesunhosting.com>
wrote:

> On 18 Apr 2012, at 20:04, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
>
> > Well I'm planning to use it to build a crowdsourcing website similar to
> > kickstarter.  Maybe I could do a post mortem this fall after it
launches.
> > Would anyone care to attend?
>
> I think you actually meant crowdfunding.  Perhaps the post mortem could
be part of a Plug meeting.

Not to argue semantics but crowdfunding now has a very specific legal
definition.  Kickstarter doesn't quite fit the definition under the new law
at least not by my reading of it.  But yeah in laymans terms it is
crowdfunding.  Crowdfunding in general is a really cool concept but I'm
more or less doing this as a toy, just to teach myself the tools.