> - note -
> Please do not respond to this thread unless you include ALL of the
> following
> words in the post: sjansen, bacon, Nazis, soap on a rope, Illuminati, a
> lyric
> from any Pink Floyd song.

Oh Heavenly plug-list,

I pray that the illuminati stop doing things in the name of certain
religions (who incidentally don't eat bacon) in order to force us into a
prison state based on religious bias.  In a sense, we are already in a
prison state where not even soap on a rope will keep us from getting uh ..
bent over.   If we as a people become comfortably numb to each other - and
try to cover or be blind to what is happening all around us regardless of
religion, race or creed - we soon may find ourselves overrun by a zealous
Nazi state.

In the name of Sjansen,

Amen.

-- Matthew Frederico