I've been running them in my house because I got fed up with everything
else.  My setup is 2 switches, 2 wireless APs, and a gateway.  None of this
stuff works without their network controller in play, which I run on a
Raspberry Pi 3--it's available in most repos and plays nicely with
Debian.

The controller software is what can define VLANs and assign them to ports
and will let you play with the DHCP settings.   It's free and runs anywhere.

For what you asked, the small router or firewall is SKU: USG, and that's
what I run in my house, but their enterprise offering is called the Dream
Machine or SKU: UDM/UDM-pro.  The dream machine is an all-in-one offering:
provides switching, gateway/firewall, and network controller.  The basic
USG provides DHCP, firewall, deep packet inspection, and can do port
aggregation or redundant connections if you so desire, but it does not host
the controller software.  You technically could do all the stuff you want
in the controller software in terms of vpn and dhcp configs and use
whatever DHCP/DNS/gateway your heart desires, but the USG or UDM will be
appropriate for an office setup.

All their devices are just running a variant of busybox.  Their configs
(/etc) get flashed into memory from the controller, and the USG can update
its configuration in place without any connectivity loss.  All their
devices run just fine without the controller software running on the
network, it's only used for configuration changes and setup and is a
run-anywhere portable java application.

I think they only offer 8, 16, 24 and 48 port switches.  I have the 24 port
and 8 port in my house and it runs everything at full gig, plus includes a
fiber channel slot that will take up to a 20gbps adapter (which is how I
connect the two switches).  My 8 port switch runs pretty hot for no
apparent reason (average 68C), so you may want to add in some circulation
or put it around flame-resistant materials

--
Todd Millecam