Siduhe Wrote:
> V.1.0.0 works ok for me, except when I try to change to or play my
> personal station - i.e user/myname.  Then slimserver crashes
> immediately on trying to change the channel(running on Linux, not
> Windows).
>
> There is no debug output using d_plugins - is there any better one to
> try to give feedback ?
>
> If I roll back to v0.9 it works fine.

Wow!  I obviously haven't been testing it as hard as I thought I had!
I have exactly the same problem, on Windows.  I can change to other
stations (haven't tried all, but a few all worked) but the moment I
selected my own personal station, instant slimserver crash.  Hopefully
not too hard to find??

Ceejay

--
ceejay