Pardon me for gibbering in my last post (its late), I was confused with
the list of personal stations which automatically gets generated on the
web page, this is working fine.

However I think I'm closer to the problem: from the web interface I can
select my personal radio and it works ok. I have a list of
user/Ceejayfm/personal, ../neighbours, ../loved to choose from.

But on the remote interface I see just one item, "user/Ceejayfm ->"  If
I select this I get a slimserver crash, immediately, every time.
I guess this is meant to point to a submenu with the three personal
radio options? And that there is something wrong in the code for this
menu?

Or... are we meant to see the three options spelt out at the same level
as our user-defined favourite stations, but something has gone wrong
with the code to generate these?

I'll shut up now before I expose how little I really know about
this...

Thanks
Ceejay

--