Apologies as I'm coming a bit late to this thread but I installed 1.5.2
a couple of days ago and it's been working a treat via squeezelite, both
on my Linux desktop and my piCorePlayer. But last night I was listening
to 4Extra live streaming on my Boom which is the first time I've used it
since going to 1.5.2 and I was getting very short drop outs in the
audio.

I've just search through this thread and I can't see anyone mentioning
the Boom, other than in the first announcement. Has anyone tried it on a
Boom and have you had any issues? Or am I investigating new ground here?
TIA

http://about.me/tallpaul
Intel i5 2.8GHz, 4 core, 8GB, Ubuntu 14.04LTS SBS 7.7.5 - 1416570306
Players: 'piCore' (https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home),
Boom, 'SqueezePlayer'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bluegaspode.squeezeplayer),
plus squeezelite clients on house PCs