For all the thread watchers, we moved to Alpha last week and quickly
went through 5x point versions as new testers came on board and found
various issues on various LMS versions. The more testing we do, the more
inclined I am to support newer LMS versions only but final decision on
that remains open.

Right now, I'm working towards Alpha version 0.2 which will consolidate
all the fixes from the first Alpha cycle and start introducing new
functions and commands. (a new detailed status command is already done
as is the ability to power on and power off devices). There are a couple
of outlying issues to be addressed and one emerging issue is some
confusion on Alexa's behalf as the command set grows - she gets mixed up
quite easily so I'll need to carefully revisit the speech commands to
minimise possible false interactions.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet