I know get this Spotty requires the Perl module IO::Socket::SSL. You can
NOT use Spotty without this module. Please use your operating system's
package manager to install it.

QUOTE=mherger;904029]> Ive just installed this plugin on LMS running on
a Raspberry Pi, LMC
> 7.9.0 - 1488878280 , and plugin V1.99.5, but when I try to enter
> settings I get this :404 Not Found:
> plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/Spotty/settings/basic.html
> I'm assuming this is answered elsewhere mbut Ive looked and failed.

Just head over Settings/Advanced/Spotty.

Would this happen with other Settings links in the Plugins page, too?

--

Michael