barhan wrote:
> Just checked the settings in spotify on my smartphone. Figured out when
> disabling setting "show only local spotty device" my local devices
> become suddenly visible in spotify. (believe this is not like it was in
> the previous version). The good thing about this new version, my
> squeezeboxes don't disappear anymore in spotify app and this is great!

Oh, I guess this behavior is related to the "give access to all family
members" question: the plugin currently does not expose Spotty in the
LAN, but only through the API, which is limited to one user. And the
"show only local devices" options likely does ignore the API, but uses
local discovery only. I should target this for 2.1.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo