Hi - I would appreciate any help with the following.  Running LMS 7.9.1
on PCP on Raspberry Pi (2)
I switched from my Son's Spotify account to my own new Premium account,
switched the account in LMS Plugins - and started to listen.  My SB
Touch would only play a few seconds before dropping out, resuming, going
back to start and generally misbehaving.  BUT after some investigation I
found that the same Spotify track would play perfectly on my iPeng
player on my iPhone (same LMS etc).  When the track plays badly on the
SqueezeBox touch LMS says "1411kbps CBR, Ogg Vorbis (Spotify) (Converted
to PCM)" but when the same track plays perfectly on the iPhone player
(iPeng Squeeze player, not Spotify native) LMS says "320kbps CBR, Ogg
Vorbis (Spotify) (Converted to MP3)!  I have my Spotty audio quality set
to "Extreme".  I would like to get the best quality I can via the Touch,
but I think something is getting overloaded. (It's wired ethernet
connection via mains PowerPacket).  Is anyone able to advise what
settings to change to get listenable playback on my Touch?