aubuti;162276 Wrote:

> But, I'm not home free yet, because I'm still not getting it on the SB
> (via remote). I don't see it listed among the plugins on the home page
> of the web ui, or under Player Settings > Menus options either. Any
> suggestions on what to try next? I've switched on d_plugins, and the
> ShutdownServer plugin hasn't registered anything yet in the log file.

On the web ui it's not listed under the home page or Player Settings >
Menus options. It's only listed under server settings > plugins where
you set the script location.
You can then set the shutdown time from the SB itself from plugins >
shutdown server. Do you see this menu on your SB?
I'm using it with slimserver 6.5.1 so I don't think the version of
slimserver is the problem.

My shutdown script contains:
#!/bin/sh
sudo /sbin/shutdown -h now

My sudoers file contains:
%slimserver ALL=NOPASSWD:/sbin/shutdown -h now

--
John C