Now, "Dan's squeeze" option was no longer showing in the "Devices" list
on my phone and now instead I saw "Dan's Squeeze" as an option in the
devices on the 2nd iPhone and was able to play music that wasin this
other Spotify account's playlist thru the speakers that are hooked up to
the Squeezebox.

That's fine.

Now it gets confusing...I now noticed that the Spotify desktop Windows
client (running on the same PC/Win10 box that's running LMS) still
showed "Dan's Squeeze" as a device option (even though this Spotify

I really believe you've got some firewall issue there. Spotify desktop would see your player no matter what, because it's on the same system. But the other clients need to connect to your server over the network. If a firewall was blocking this access, then they would only see devices registered on Spotify to your account.

--

Michael