Furry wrote:
> Even with piCorePlayer LMS:
>
> There are, every so often, bouts of rebuffering.
>
> Also, playback just stops for a while, with no 'rebuffering' message
> shown - although this may follow a recent rebuffer.
>
> I just had this sort of discontinuity followed by a Bill interruption.
>
> And, Bill's interruptions do seem loud lately; the last one (the
> interruption) actually sounded a little distorted.

Hi - I also have the same issue, even with LMS (latest version) running
on a RPi.  There should be a log attached and I just had a random
restart.  It was 15:52 and something was playing (sorry can't remember
what) and it stopped half way through, there was then a short Rebecca
announcement and then Black Rebel Motorcycle Club started.  I'd guess
that it does this restart thing every handful of songs (sometimes 2 or
3, sometimes maybe 7 or 8).

Hope this makes a bit of sense and there's some consistency with Furry's
situation.  I have LMS on a RPi, we have great (200mb/s) broadband, all
hard wired, decent ASUS router.

cheers
Phil

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25598|