philsparks wrote:
> sorry, I didn't make it clear, that's exactly what I have.  I bought the
> RPi-3 solely to see if I could get Flac Paradise working.  It's better
> than with WHS but still not right.  I'd be surprised if it's the
> internet connectivity as everything else (Netflix, BBCiplayer, kids
> gaming, etc all work perfectly), and audio requires so much less than HD
> video.  I suspect there's just something weird with the set up that it's
> asking for tracks 30mins out from the webstream.  Perhaps it's the other
> way round, that the internet is too good?   [also as an aside if I run
> the flac stream on a phone connected to wifi in the house it works
> perfectly]
>
> Are there any settings on the plug in that could influence it, e.g. size
> of buffer etc.  Or any other settings on picoreplayer that would have an
> influence.
>

> thanks for the help,  it's a shame if I can't get it to work, the
> 320kb/s stream is good, but flac is definitely better.
>
> cheers
> Phil

Have you tried using the piCorePlayer player on the same RPi as that
which runs piCorePlayer LMS? And setting the player to point at LMS on
127.0.0.1?

Living room: SB Touch, with coax to: Marantz PM7005, TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio 1/4 with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio 2/4 no battery, SB Radio 3/4 with battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3 1/2, AE 2.1. speakers.
Bedroom 3: Slim Devices SB3 2/2, Edirol MA-15D powered monitors.
Bathroom: SB Radio 4/4, white, with (and running on) battery.
Server: LMS v7.9.1 on WSE 2012 R2, HP Proliant Gen8 G1610T, 2.3GHz, 8GB.