Furry wrote:
> Maybe try running piCorePlayer on the RPi, using LMS on that?

sorry, I didn't make it clear, that's exactly what I have.  I bought the
RPi-3 solely to see if I could get Flac Paradise working.  It's better
than with WHS but still not right.  I'd be surprised if it's the
internet connectivity as everything else (Netflix, BBCiplayer, kids
gaming, etc all work perfectly), and audio requires so much less than HD
video.  I suspect there's just something weird with the set up that it's
asking for tracks 30mins out from the webstream.  Perhaps it's the other
way round, that the internet is too good?   [also as an aside if I run
the flac stream on a phone connected to wifi in the house it works
perfectly]

Are there any settings on the plug in that could influence it, e.g. size
of buffer etc.  Or any other settings on picoreplayer that would have an
influence.

thanks for the help,  it's a shame if I can't get it to work, the
320kb/s stream is good, but flac is definitely better.

cheers
Phil