philsparks wrote:
> Hi - I also have the same issue, even with LMS (latest version) running
> on a RPi.  There should be a log attached and I just had a random
> restart.  It was 15:52 and something was playing (sorry can't remember
> what) and it stopped half way through, there was then a short Rebecca
> announcement and then Black Rebel Motorcycle Club started.  I'd guess
> that it does this restart thing every handful of songs (sometimes 2 or
> 3, sometimes maybe 7 or 8).
>
> Hope this makes a bit of sense and there's some consistency with Furry's
> situation.  I have LMS on a RPi, we have great (200mb/s) broadband, all
> hard wired, decent ASUS router.
>
> cheers
> Phil

Just had another "jump".  at 11:05, log attached from just after this
point).  It was playing quite nicely, then suddenly switched mid track
to a Bill announcement and started playing John Lee Hooker, I Ain't
Gonna Suffer.  As before I have LMS sitting on a R Pi 3, a couple of RPi
players and a Touch too.  I get the jumps with all 3 players.

One thought I had is whether this might be in some way related to the
difference between the Flac stream and the regular Web stream.  I
noticed when first listening to the flac stream this morning that it's
around 30mins ahead of the webstream.  i.e. what I hear on the flac
stream now will arrive on the webstream (or 320kbs stream) around 30mins
later.

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25668|